| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bouake in December is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 14.6mm (0.6in) of water is dropped across on average 2 days.
- In December the blue above Bouake is fair with on balance a moderate 5:50 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bouake December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bouake, Ivory Coast
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bouake:
- Koutia, Mali - 518.9 kms (322.5 miles) N
- Bougoun, Mali - 488.8 kms (303.7 miles) NNW
- Sikasso, Mali - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) N
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NW
- Macenta, Guinea - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) W
- Man, Ivory Coast - 272.8 kms (169.6 miles) W
- Gagnoa, Ivory Coast - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) SSW
- Sassandra, Ivory Coast - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) SSW
- Tabou, Ivory Coast - 448 kms (278.4 miles) SW