| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bouake in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 126.4mm (5in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Bouake are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:00 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bouake April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bouake, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bouake:
- Koutia, Mali - 518.9 kms (322.5 miles) N
- Bougoun, Mali - 488.8 kms (303.7 miles) NNW
- Sikasso, Mali - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) N
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NW
- Macenta, Guinea - 496 kms (308.2 miles) W
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) W
- Man, Ivory Coast - 272.8 kms (169.6 miles) W
- Gagnoa, Ivory Coast - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) SSW
- Sassandra, Ivory Coast - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) SSW
- Tabou, Ivory Coast - 448 kms (278.4 miles) SW